Trust Automation – Motion Control for Aerospace & Defense
Trust Automation is a AS9100 & ISO 9001 Certified Woman Owned Small Business which provides advanced military technology for the world’s rapidly evolving security environment. We are a premier supplier of Motion Control & Power Management Solutions for Radar, Weapons and UAS; Environmental Control Systems for Military Ground Vehicles. We are on many Major Military Programs today on the Ground and in the Air.
Radar Motion Control Systems
Trust Automation is a premier supplier of Motion Control Systems for Radar including the electronics, motion control systems to level, elevate and rotate. We are involved with some of the highest profile Radar programs in Industry including AN/TPQ-53 and MEADS.
Complete Motion Control for Weapons Systems
Trust Automation is a premier supplier of Motion Control for Weapons Systems including the electronics, motion control systems to level, elevate and rotate. Some of our most recent projects include the Multi Mission Launcher, aka IFPC Inc. 2. The MML is intended to defeat UAS, cruise missiles, rockets, artillery and mortar and is one of the highest profile programs under development for the Army.
Environmental Control Systems
Trust Automation is a premier supplier of Environmental Control Systems for many different Military Applications including Missile Silos and Military Vehicles. Our Environmental Control Systems are critical systems used for Biological air Filtration and Electronics Cooling. Some of our most prominent programs include ECS for the Paladin Mobile Howitzer Program.
Agile Energy Management System
Trust Automation is a Premier Supplier of Energy Management Systems for many different Military Applications including UAS, Radars and Weapons Systems.
- Intelligent: Internal Battery Management System and Cell Management System with programmable override, bypass, cell balancing, state of health and state of charge indication
- Fast: Quick to market, built to match your system
- Flexible: Adaptable to any battery chemistry, voltage, power, weight and mission requirement
- Configurable: Energy Management Network Technology™ enables configurable distributed architecture
- Traceable: Traceable cell manufacturing supply source with reliable high quality standards. Cells are purchased through direct agreements with manufacturers avoiding random distribution and counterfeiting
Why Choose Trust Automation?
- Privately Held, Woman Owned Small Business
- ISO 9001 & AS9100 certified
- 65+ Employees, 30% Engineers
- Quick Turn Prototyping
- Working with many Major Defense Contractors today and also directly for the US Government
- ITAR Compliant
- Proto Shop/Clean Room/Digital and Analog Engineering Lab
- Complete Motion Control Solutions – including Drives & Controllers
- Electronic Control
- High Efficiency Power Management Solutions
- Complete Power Train Solutions for unmanned vehicle systems. Including energy generation and storage, electric motor drive and propulsion
- Environmental Control Systems